COVID-19 (coronavirus) update.
We are constantly monitoring latest Government guidance during the current unfolding situation.
We remain open for essential services during this time and would politely request all customers call ahead, where possible.
Open: 9 - 4pm Mon-Sat, closed sunday.
We are not open for and will strongly discourage "browsing"
No more than 2 customers in-store at a time: if someone is already in, please await before entering.
Maintain a minimum of 2m distance between people within and outside the store
Many thanks for your understanding.
||36T Hard Ano Sold Out
37T Hard Ano Last Few Remaining
38T Hard Ano Last Few Remaining
Specifically designed to retro-fit to SRAM 2x10 series cranks (X5, X7, X9, X0, XX), this allow riders to turn their 2x10 set up into the increasingly popular 1x10 format.
The chainring shares the same bullet proof construction of a standard SR4 chainring; full CNC 7075 aluminium with hard anodised finish.
The tooth bed is offset, giving better chainline for improved efficiency and we have threaded the chainring to accept original SRAM chaining bolts.
This product was developed alongside the British Olympic MTB squad, who will be competing with this chainring at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Computer aided Ultralite™ design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- High strength 7075-T6 aluminum alloy provides excellent longevity
- Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
- Hard anodised surface coating for increased longevity
- Offset tooth profile for improved chainline
- 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed compatible
- 120mm BCD (for SRAM 2x10 series cranks)
- 36T, 37T and 38T available
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.