COVID-19 (coronavirus) update.
We are constantly monitoring latest Government guidance during the current unfolding situation.
We remain open for essential services during this time and would politely request all customers call ahead, where possible.
Open: 9 - 5pm Mon-Sat, closed sunday.
We are not open for and will strongly discourage "browsing"
No more than 2 customers in-store at a time: if someone is already in, please await before entering.
Maintain a minimum of 2m distance between people within and outside the store
Many thanks for your understanding.
OUR PRICE £134.99
||175 mm Black Available
- A high performance crankset from the classic MTB group
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- For use with 11-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings
- SM-CRM80 DCE chainrings are available in 30T, 32T and 34T
- 50 mm chain line for use with 135/142 mm rear axle width
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that the bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.