COVID-19 (coronavirus) update.
We are constantly monitoring latest Government guidance during the current unfolding situation.
We remain open for essential services during this time and would politely request all customers call ahead, where possible.
Open: 9 - 5pm Mon-Sat, closed sunday.
We are not open for and will strongly discourage "browsing"
No more than 2 customers in-store at a time: if someone is already in, please await before entering.
Maintain a minimum of 2m distance between people within and outside the store
Many thanks for your understanding.
OUR PRICE £199.99
||36 / 26 teeth 175 mm Black Available
- A high performance chainset from the classic MTB group, using the most advanced 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- Steel inner ring combined with a thicker aluminium and carbon composite Hollow outer ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap provides improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- Available in 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that the bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.