COVID-19 (coronavirus) update.
We are constantly monitoring latest Government guidance during the current unfolding situation.
We remain open for essential services during this time and would politely request all customers call ahead, where possible.
Open: 9 - 5pm Mon-Sat, closed sunday.
We are not open for and will strongly discourage "browsing"
No more than 2 customers in-store at a time: if someone is already in, please await before entering.
Maintain a minimum of 2m distance between people within and outside the store
Many thanks for your understanding.
OUR PRICE £129.95
||Black / Blue Available
Black / Green Available
Black / Red Out of Stock
Black / Silver Available
Black / Turquoise Available
Race Face sets another industry benchmark with the SIXC - the world's lightest and strongest carbon AM crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of our proprietary Optimized Carbon Technology program, SIXC is poised to rewrite the rules in the 5-6 inch travel bike world.
SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a crank and bar for the all mountain rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for light freeriding yet feathery enough to propel you past the lycra set, SIXC is the product many epic riders have been waiting for.
- SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight.
- Minimum bar width of 27.5 or 700mm at indicated cut marks.
- Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip.
- Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers.
- Built for: AM / DH.
- Sweep: 9° rearward, 4° forward.
- Rise: ¾.
- Bar diameter 31.8mm.
- Weight: 220g.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.