COVID-19 (coronavirus) update.
We are constantly monitoring latest Government guidance during the current unfolding situation.
We remain open for essential services during this time and would politely request all customers call ahead, where possible.
Open: 9 - 4pm Mon-Sat, closed sunday.
We are not open for and will strongly discourage "browsing"
No more than 2 customers in-store at a time: if someone is already in, please await before entering.
Maintain a minimum of 2m distance between people within and outside the store
Many thanks for your understanding.
OUR PRICE £134.95
||10mm Black Available
20mm Black Available
30mm Black Available
40mm Black Available
To align with our updated Fatbar and Fatbar Lite ranges, we have now updated the Fatbar Carbon. The key features are;
- Increased width, from 780mm up to 800mm, aligning with Fatbar and Fatbar 35.
- Market leading weight of just 225g.
- The bar retains the same great flex characteristics, strength and durability as the very popular, original Fatbar Carbon.
- Market leading rise options of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- 7 degree back sweep / 5 degree up sweep geometry.
- Used by Aaron Gwin to win the 2017 UCI DH World Cup.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.